If you are an App or a game developer, you might be Interested in learning how to create your first wearable Tizen .NET application using Visual Studio. According to the latest Smartwatch data, Apple still globally leads the smartwatch market, but Samsung has seen a smartwatch growth of 127% in Q1 2019. Quite a good reason to develop for the Tizen platform.
Sign up now for a Webinar that is taking place tomorrow, 16th May. You will learn about the Tizen Wearable Platform, show how to build a sample Tizen app and how to deploy it to a device.
Tizen wearable topics
As part of the Tizen Webinar, the following topics will be discussed:
1. What is the Tizen Wearable Platform?
2. How to use the Visual Studio Tools for Tizen.
3. How to create a sample Tizen Wearable .NET app.
4. Show how to use the certificate and device managers to deploy your app to a Galaxy Watch.
5. Best practices for designing wearable apps.
Webinar date and time
The online wearable event will take place May 16, 2019 10:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada).
Ready to sign up?
If you are ready to sign up for the Tizen Webinar, then please click on this link.