This week, Facer 5 has been released and it is said to be a major update for the smartwatch watch face platform. The platform boasts over 3 million smartwatch users, 70K watch faces, and all backed by 20K talented designers. You can download apps, or watch faces, for the 3 major wearable platforms Wear OS, Apple watch, and Tizen.
The new Face 5 platform
One of the major changes is the introduction of a new premium subscription service. You have access to over 70K without any Ads disturbing your browsing experience or incurring any additional charges. All you pay is a flat $4.99 per month fee for the annual plan or $5.99 monthly, but there is a FREE 7-day trial to make sure you like the service.
The platform has a “Watchmaker Series Program” that is reserved exclusively to partners from the traditional watchmaking industry and is being expanded with the addition of 3 new members – AVI-8, Mr. Jones Watches, and Daniel Will-Harris.
Another new feature is Facer feed, which is a curated collection of watch faces that you are able to personalise to your own preferences. The idea is to make the discovery of new faces a painless experience through this live feed.
The iOS version of the App has been updated with all the features that you can already find on Wear OS and Tizen OS versions of the App. Device support has also been expanded to cover the latest smartwatches like Fossil Sport, Montblanc Summit 2, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Skagen Falster 2, TicWatch Pro, and more.
New Facer 5 watch face platform features
- Facer Premium: the first watch face subscription for smartwatch users enabling seamless access to Facer’s massive database of premium watch faces on all their devices.
- New Watchmaker Series Partners: we’re excited to be adding 3 new brands to our Watchmaker Series collection, reserved exclusively to partners in the traditional watch industry: Mr Jones Watches, AVI-8, and Daniel Will-Harris.
- Facer Feed: Facer now automatically curates faces every day based on your favorite designers, brands, and styles. Picking your watch face for the day has never been easier!
- Full iPhone support: smartwatch users using an iPhone can finally access the full Facer platform and all its features with the latest to our iOS app — at last!
- Support for new smartwatches: Facer now supports over 50 different smartwatches models, including the latest Fossil Sport, Montblanc Summit 2, Samsung Galaxy Watch, and more.
You can sign up to the new Facer 5 premium service here.