The Gear Watch Designer app, which is used to design watch faces for Samsung smartwatches, has been updated to version 1.6.2. There are not any new features to brag about, just a bunch of bug fixes and modifications. The last version to bring some additional features was version 1.6.0. Check out the changelog for the full Information.
Supported wearable models include the Gear S, Gear S2, Gear Fit2, Gear S3, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport and the newly released Galaxy Watch.
Gear Watch Designer 1.6.2 Change Log
- Fixed OPR error issue (with AOD mode).
- Fixed build error with km/mile condition.
- Fixed simulator error with burned calories value.
- Fixed gyro function on the native viewer.
- Fixed exception error on the GalaxyWatchDesigner.
- Modified screenshot for each display mode.
- Modified language setting scenario with the digital clock component.
- Modified OPR mismatched issue between preview and build.
- Updated connection guide.
- Disabled group opacity option (not supported).
- Add build error popup when resources are unavailable.
- Fixed Bugs
Gear Watch Designer 1.6.1 Change Log
- Fixed x,y coordination error for Grouping (hot-fix).
Download Gear Watch Designer
Head on over to the Samsung website to download the app for your Mac or Windows machine. Sorry, still no Linux support.