The Samsung T5 is a portable SSD which is quite similar to its predecessor (Samsung T3). When it was released in mid-August, the entry-level 250GB model came with a $130 price tag. Now, this device is offered by Amazon for only $99.99 which represents a 23% discount and you save as much as $30. The T5 is much faster than its predecessor and offers speeds up to 540 megabytes per second. With a dimension of 3 x 2.3 x 0.4 inches, weighing only 51 grams, this SSD is completely pocketable. It is shock-resistant, withstands unexpected fall of up to 2 meters and it comes in “Alluring Blue” colour.
In truth, SSD drives are much faster than HDD products when you consider the speed of transfer and the fact that they are lighter and more portable makes SSD appealing. However, SSD’s cost more when you relate GB of storage with the price. The Samsung T5 250GB portable SSD can be carried from one location to another thus give you better stability and faster transfer speeds. The 500GB version is also on sale for $150. It is compatible with Macs and Windows PCs, equipped with a USB 3.1 (Gen 2, 10Gbps) port and two connection cables. Also included are dual-head USB-C and USB-C to A.
- It comes with a swift Read-Write speed of up to 540 MB/s
- Has a premium metal design that perfectly fits in the palm
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Equipped with USB Type C to C and USB Type C to A cables
- Recommended for Windows 7 or higher; Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra 10.9 or higher, or Android KitKat version 4.4 or higher
- The T5 comes with a three-year warranty.
Grab yourself a deal now!
Click on the links below to grab a deal on the storage device of your choice: