We’ve had lots of Tizen News over the last week, so here is what you might have missed for the week ending 21 May 2017, listing the week’s articles by category.
The recently announced Tizen-based Samsung Z4 was showcased at the Tizen Developer Conference. You can see our hands-on for the Z4 here, whilst we get our full review ready for you. This is the fourth Tizen smartphone released by Samsung and we have prepared a full comparison of all the specs for you.
We have also seen the announcement of Tizen RT for home appliances and also the ARTIK 053 dev board, which were made at the Tizen Developer Conference, that position Samsung quite well for the Internet of Things (IoT).
If you prefer to have the weekly news sent straight to your inbox, all you need to do is subscribe to our mailing list that can be found further down this page. Here is the rest of the news that you might have missed:-
- Best Photo Collage added to Tizen Store
- Samsung to extend Tizen device ecosystem with Tizen 4.0
- Samsung Z4 Hands On: The first look at the Tizen 3.0 mobile
- Tizen 3.0 Features Teased: Fresh, Enriched & Efficient, Coming Soon!
- Samsung Z4 will be unveiled in India on May 19
- Comparison of all Tizen smartphones so far: Samsung Z1 vs Z2 vs Z3 vs Z4
- Samsung Smart TV gets a new Glympse app that enables location sharing on the TV
- Samsung approves You.i TV video platform for Tizen TV app development
- Samsung to announce Tizen RT for smart home appliances
- Samsung to extend Tizen OS to nearly all home appliances by 2020
- Samsung Announces Bixby AI for the Family Hub 2.0 refrigerator
- Samsung VP speaks on vision for Tizen, Tizen 4.0 and ongoing development of the platform
- Highlights of TDC 2017: Key focus on IoT with Tizen 4.0 and Tizen RT
- Samsung Pay Officially Launched in the UK – All You need to know
Join our Mailing List
Have the Tizen Experts weekly recap sent on a weekly basis directly to your inbox by joining our mailing list:-