Hi, Do you remember the Instatags app? A good photo editing app that you could only do selfies with by Arie Affiant. Last week this app got a software update that brought with it lots of new features. You can use this photo editing app by opening pictures from the gallery. Lots of new features have been added in this new version including lots of image effects have been added.
- Take your best shots from camera or select photos from the gallery
- Adjust photo focus with Macro mode
- Enhance your photo from Dramatic mode
- Make it fun with cute themes
- Express your feelings by # tag or doodles
- Share this images via social apps or Bluetooth or wifi direct
- Open photos from the gallery
- Adjust photo focus
- New bunch of image effect added
- New bubbles
- New interface
- New icon
Here’s how to use InstaTags app
- Launch the app
- Take a photo of your favourite sight or pick up your best photo from gallery
- Adjust your photo focus
- Enhance your photo with different mode
- Make it fun with themes
- Express your feel by add tags or doodles
- Share it on your Facebook, WhatsApp, messenger, Bluetooth, wifi direct, email or any social media or any device.
The Instatags app is now available in Tizen store for the Samsung Z1, Z3 and also Samsung Z2. In the Tizen store the size of the app 4MB.