Taking the role of a Coast Guard Ship, you will fight the Chinese, protecting South East Asia Sea. They will send various ships and you will need to be precise because of the winds, strong or light, you will need to aim correctly with the right amount of power.
- Hold “Shoot” and release at the right time to control shooting force.
- The wind is so unpredictable and changes frequently, so you need to watch it closely before shooting.
- You have only one chance to “Revive” per game, so make sure you have enough coins to use when you need it most.
- Every enemy ship destroyed will give you rewards.
- Pirate ship: 1 coin
- Surveillance ship: 2 coins
- Battleship: 3 coins
- Aircraft Carrier: 4 coins
- High-tech Nano Ship: 5 coins
The Pirate Ship is the easiest to destroy, and the game will not end by missing it but on the other hand is the Nano Ship, the distance between you and the ship will be extremely far, if it is windy use extra power.