Hi Tizen TV Developers, Great news as the Tizen TV version 1.5 has been released and allows you to develop your apps on an exciting platform. The SDK includes an Integrated Development Environment (IDE), a light-weight TV Simulator for testing web apps, and a TV Emulator.
You can download the SDK for Windows 32-bit / 64-bit, Linux 32-bit / 64-bit and Mac OSX 64-bit, and all are roughly a 1.4GB download.
New and Changed Features
– Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
1. Author certification and Device profile registration
2. ‘Check Privilege’ function has been updated
A.’Samsung Tizen TV Product API’ additional support.
– TV Emulator
1. Multiscreen SDK 2.0
Multiscreen SDK helps you develop the application which communicates between mobile device and TV easily. (http://www.samsungdforum.com/AddLibrary/MultiSdkDownload)
2. 2015 Smart Controller
3. TV Emulator is finally Supporting Mac OS.
4. Event Injector
A. Network Connect/Disconnect simulation
– TV Simulator
1. Supporting 2015 Smart Controller.
Further Information and downloads can be found from the Samsung site.