Here is another update for the 1.12.x series for EFL and Elementary, courtesy of the EFL team. The Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) is the prefered native development framework for Tizen and provides all the libraries you need to create powerful applications.
- textblock: correct text position for RTL text with margins
- evas/map: correct last 1 pixel handling in spans.
- Evas textblock: Fix possibly null dereference.
- ecore con: Fix GnuTLS build error.
- ecore/animator: fix the bezier cubic compuation.
- ecore-evas-wayland: Fix issue with ELM_PROFILE=mobile and windows not showing up correctly.
- eeze_scanner needs to hash on the address of the pointer and not use direct_add() (T1612)
- Evas GL: Add preventive padding after Evas_GL_API
- ecore/animator: fix the wrong computation of bezier cubic.
- tooltip windows now set shape input rect in elm_win
- tooltip windows now show themselves offscreen to force size calc before appearing
- tooltip now calcs position more effectively during ADJUST(FLIP)
- tooltips in windows make more attempts to not overlap with pointer
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.