A new bug-fix version of the Tizen Tools has been released, Version 14.03.1, which includes the following:
- GBS 0.23
- MIC 0.24.3
- GBS 0.23 release
- Added –fallback-to-native option, to enable gbs-export to fallback to
“native” packaging mode for “non-native” packages with git tree errors
- Added native config option in gbs configuration file to specify packages as
“native” packaging mode explicitly
- Added –skip-srcrpm option, support no source rpm building.
- Start to support MIPS(mips and mipsel)architecture building targets.
- Added –icecream option, to build with distributed compiler network.
- Fix: build on development branch with –include-all option.
- Fix: dependency issue on gbs repository for fedora.
- Fix: disable invalid pylint errors.
For detailed information about GBS enhancements, refer to: [GBS Release Notes]
- MIC 0.24.3 release
- Added support for creating arm64(aarch64) images
- Fix: qemu arm execution register issue.
- Fix: remove –preserve-order option in taring fs image
For detailed information, refer to: [MIC Release Notes]
“GBS Release Notes”
“MIC Release Notes”
“repa Release Notes”
“Tools Installation Guide”
“GBS Reference Guide”
“MIC Reference Guide”