Tizen-sunxi is the name of an open-source project that aims to port Tizen to Allwinner A-Series processors. Sunxi represents the family of ARM SoC (System on Chip) processors that are made by Allwinner Tech.
We have an updated image of Tizen:Common for A20-OLinuXino-MICRO courtesy of Leon Anavi, which is based on the image initially provided by Phillippe Coval. This update includes a script.bin file from Olimex, pre-installed Smart Development Bridge (SDB) and uEnv.txt for easy adjustment of the display output (by default if is configured to 3 – for HDMI, change it to 1 for LCD displays). The image is now available for download.
To copy the image to microSD card replace with /dev/sdX with the actual path to the card and run the following commands:
sudo dd if=tizen-sunxi-common-a20olinuxino-20140915.img of=/dev/sdX
After booting Tizen Common from the provided image you can login over SSH as user root with password tizen and you may launch SDB with the following commands:
- systemctl start sdbd
- systemctl start sdbd_tcp
For more information please visit: https://github.com/leon-anavi/tizen-sunxi
- Building Linux for A10S from scratch http://olimex.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/building-linux-for-a10s-from-scratch/
- How to make bootable SD card with Debian Linux for A20-OLinuXino-MICRO based on Kernel 3.4 http://olimex.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/7795/
- Creating a Tizen Platform Image from Scratch through Local Buildhttps://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/creating-tizen-platform-image-scratch-through-local-build
- Creating a Tizen Image https://source.tizen.org/documentation/articles/creating-tizen-image
- Tizen 2.0 Alpha PandaBoard Images http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/ivi-panda/latest/images/
- Getting Started Guide For PandaBoard https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Tizen_IVI_Getting_Started_Guide_For_PandaBoard#Preparation