Today Samsung released a small firmware update (263Mb Compressed) for the Tizen based Samsung NX30 Smart Camera, bringing it to version 1.31, an update from the previous version of 1.30. With the update the NX30 now supports the newly announced 50-150mm Premium S Lens amongst other fixes.
- Support 50-150mm S lens compatibility
- Improved halt issue under RAW+S. Fine setting and continuous Single capture
- You can download the firmware and support files from here: http://www.samsung.com/levant/support/model/EV-NX30ZZBGBJO. but please make sure this is the correct model number and region for your camera.
- Download the relevant firmware file (lens or camera)
- Uncompress it, so then you have a .BIN file
- Copy the .BIN file to the root directory of your camera SD Card
- On the Camera, Go into Menu -> Settings (looks like a cog) -> Device Information -> Software update
- Select if you want to update either your camera or lens firmware, then confirm the update