We are excited to be attending the 3rd annual Tizen Developer Conference in June 2-4 2014. The conference schedule was released yesterday, and is packed with the right information to get you developing applications for Tizen, and for your company to be part of the Tizen ecosystem.
Below is a list of the different tracks available at the conference:
- Platform development, for those working on Tizen source code.
- App development, with sessions on HTML5 and the native APIs.
- Tutorials and community, which includes porting Tizen to new devices, how to use the SDK, how to create Tizen system images, etc.
- TV, for more info on the Tizen TV architecture and app development.
- IVI, which covers In-Vehicle Infotainment.
- Ecosystem, which includes porting from other platforms to Tizen.
- Wearables, for those developing apps for wearable devices.
- IoT, which covers Tizen for Internet of Things.
Our Tizen community is growing and this conference will be the ideal place to meet and share ideas, so please Tweet us on Twitter using the hashtag #TDCSF2014 and we will add you to our new TDCSF14 Twitter list of people attending the conference.
We look forward to hearing from:
- Developers that want to show off their Native and HTML5 applications
- Companies Interested in working with Tizen and advertising their services
- General networking opportunities
|When||June 2-4, 2014|
|Where||Hilton San Francisco, Union Square|
|What||The 3rd annual Tizen Developer Conference is a technical conference for Tizen developers, app developers, ISVs, platform designers, operators, OEMs, hardware vendors, software vendors, open source enthusiasts, and anyone engaged in Tizen|