The Wine development release 1.3.27 is now available.
What’s new in this release (see below for details):
– Support for multisampling in Direct3D.
– New version of the Gecko engine.
– Improvements to the network proxy handling.
– Better write support in MSXML.
– Side-by-side manifests for built-in libraries.
– Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on http://www.winehq.org/documentation
You can also get the current source directly from the git
repository. Check http://www.winehq.org/git for details.